Student Application Information
If you are interested in enrolling, please see below before submitting your application.If you have any questions, please contact us using the inquiry form.
- Those who have completed at least 12 years of general education in their own country, or those who have equivalent qualifications.
- Those who have completed at least 12 years of general education in their home country or have equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must have passed JLPT N5 or above and J-test level F or above, or equivalent.
|April Admission||by 20 November of the previous year|
|October admission||until 20 May (total number of places: 98)|
- On-site interview
- Screening of documents by the school
- Issue of Letter of Acceptance
- Examination by the Immigration Bureau, announcement of examination results, payment of school fees
- Issuance of Certificate of Eligibility
- Applicant’s examination for visa issuance by the consulate
- Purchase of ticket, entry into Japan
Documents submitted by applicant
- Application form, Curriculum Vitae, Statement of reasons for studying abroad
- Japanese language study history
- Certificate of enrollment or certificate of employment
- Certificate of graduation from the last school
- Transcript of the last school attended
- Certificate of academic background (original)
China: Ministry of Education, Center for the Development of Education for Students with Degrees and Research, or National High Education Student Information and Employment Guidance Center
- Family register and certificate of kinship with the sponsor (original)
- Copy of passport (*if available)
- 8 photographs (4cm x 3cm, taken within the last 3 months, white background)
Documents to be submitted by the person paying expenses
- Expense Payment Statement
- Certificate of employment
- Annual income certificate (that understand the tax payment can be understood)
- Certificate of deposit balance (original, 3 million yen or more) Copy of passbook
- Documents and certificates must have been completed within the last three months.
- Documents submitted will not be returned in principle, but original documents that cannot be reissued may be returned.
- Certificates written in English or the language of the applicant’s country must be translated into Japanese on a separate sheet.
Expenses to be paid before admission
|Selection Fee||Entrance Fee||Tuition Fee||Facilities Material Fee||Total for Initial Year|
|April Term||30,000 JPY||60,000 JPY||600,000 JPY||60,000 JPY||750,000 JPY|
|October Term||30,000 JPY||60,000 JPY||600,000 JPY||60,000 JPY||750,000 JPY|
Expenses to be paid after admission
- Medical checkup 5,000 yen (once a year)
- Other insurance 10,000 yen (1 year)
Payment of school fees
- After the Certificate of Eligibility has been issued, payment of the school fees must be made by the designated date.
The rest of the school fees should be paid as follows, starting one year after enrollment (due dates will be notified later).
April students half-yearly tuition fee 330000 yen, paid in two installments October students half-yearly tuition fee 330000 yen, paid in one installment
- If payment is not made by the due date, the student may be advised to withdraw from the school.
- If your application for a visa is refused after you have been issued with a “Certificate of Eligibility”, we will refund your school fees in full. In the case of a student who has paid the school fee and then decides not to apply for a visa, an application fee of 100,000 yen will be charged. The remaining amount will be refunded to the payer.
- After confirming the payment of school fees, we will send you the “Certificate of Eligibility”.
All remittances should be sent to the bank account designated by Osaka Meisei International Japanese Language School.
|Bank name||RESONA BANK LTD.|
|Branch name||UEROKU BRANCH|
|Address||UEHONMACHI TENNOUJI-KU OSAKA JAPAN SWIFT DIWAJPJT|
|Company name||MEI SEI SANGYO CO.,LTD|
|Phone number||+81 6-7710-4661|